Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake:
1 package (15.5 oz) Dunkin Hines Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix
1/2 cup King Arthur Flour
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup Full Fat Sour Cream
2/3 cup Canola Oil
3 Large Eggs
1 tablespoon Manion’s Vanilla
1 package Ghiradelli mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a Bundt Pan liberally with Baker’s Joy.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix on high 5 minutes with your KitchenAid mixer or hand beater mixer.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.Pour batter into pan.
- Place in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes, or until done.
- Cool on counter up to 60 minutes.
- Turn out onto your prettiest cake plate.
- Dust with difted powdered sugar or fresh whipped cream. Goes great with ice cream!
Bursting with chocolate chips, this 3 pound chocolate Chip Bundt Cake recipe is a crowd pleaser. Manion’s Vanilla enhances the flavor of other ingredients in a complex recipe like chocolate cake. When you eat a slice of chocolate cake, you won’t necessarily taste the vanilla, but if it was not included in the recipe, you would know something was missing. There is no substitute for perfectly pure vanilla extract in this cake recipe; the vanilla enhances the deep chocolate flavor in a magical way.
I’ve adapted this recipe and been making it for over 15 years. It was a featured best seller at CakeWorks, a company where I shipped bundt cakes nationwide during the holiday season. I once got an order for more than 200 of these cakes, and had to turn it down because I could not meet the capacity with my single convection oven. This recipe is incredibly light, moist, and bursting with chocolate flavor. I’ve made so many of Teresa Pregnall’s recipes over the years, her cookbook is well worth having on your shelf!